We thank you for referring your patient to WesternU Health.
Our team of doctors is dedicated to providing the best care possible for your patient and we appreciate being a resource to you in your practice.
Please be assured that we respect the relationships you have with your patients and we are committed to open communication and prompt follow-up after we see your patient.
Further, we respect that your patient looks to you as their primary provider and we expect to collaborate with you and entrust your patient back to you for ongoing care after they have been seen by our physicians.
- Experienced. Experienced, award-winning, and nationally recognized doctors and faculty dedicated to the health and wellbeing of their patients. Our doctors are associated as faculty at the Western University of Health Sciences.
- Teaching Institute. We are a medical academic institution dedicated to preparing doctors of the future. WesternU Health serves in part as a clinical experience for interns as part of their education. Students are supervised closely by their preceptors, which leads to more comprehensive specialized service for your patient.
- Affordable Cost. As a teaching institute, we are able to pass on cost savings to patients.
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment. Our facilities are modern and house many specialized pieces of equipment that private practices do not have. This allows us to more efficiently and effectively diagnose medical conditions and treatment needs of your patient. In some instances, we are entrusted with equipment by the manufacturer for research purposes.
- Collaboration. We respect your relationship with your patient and will coordinate with during the diagnostic and treatment process. At the appropriate time, we will refer your patient back to you for ongoing care. The WesternU Health physician will prepare a summary of diagnostic finding and treatments for your reviews.
- Compassionate Care. As a teaching institute, our appointments tend to be long than private practice doctor visits. The added time allows your patient to express their needs and concerns and actively participate in making decisions about their care. Our physicians will carefully explain findings and treatment options and include your patient throughout the process of their care.
- Language Assistance. Non-English speakers will be happy to hear that our staff is bilingual. Whether they speak Spanish or another language, we can communicate with them. Accommodations are also available for individuals with communication impairments.
- Ease of Referral. We aim to make the referral process easy and efficient for you. Just complete the Referral Form and send to WesternU Health. Our staff will follow-up with you and the patient.
- If you have a preferred physician who you would like to request, please include this as part of your referral.
- For a list of our doctors, please go to Find A Doctor or the Directory of Doctors.
- Once we receive your patient referral, a member of our staff will contact the patient and begin the appointment process.
- You are asked to provide WesternU Health with any pertinent medical records and special needs of the patient you are referring.
- If you have any questions or would like to speak with us directly please call us.
- We look forward to serving you and your patients and once again thank you for entrusting us with specialized care for your patient.