*Please allow 2-3 business days for a scheduling call-back.
To have a great first appointment, be sure to bring:
- Your government-issued ID (driver’s license or ID, passport)
- Save waiting time by filling out the Patient Registration Form – en Español.
- Your insurance documents – the more information we have, the better we can make sure your care is covered!
- A list of current medications or bottles.
- Any recent medical records or physician name & contact information.
WesternU Health recognizes the rights of patients for quality care and service. We also recognize certain responsibilities of patients as partners in their care.
- Provide accurate and complete information about matters relating to your health.
- Follow the plan of recommended treatment that you agree to with your doctor.
- Ask questions if you do not understand your care, treatment plan or what you are expected to do.
- Be responsible for your actions if you refuse medical treatment.
- Be considerate of the rights of other patients and staff.
- Conduct yourself in a respectful manner and respect others’ property.
- Meet financial responsibility for services provided.
As a patient of WesternU Health, you have certain rights under state and federal regulations. As a human being, you deserve to be treated with dignity at all times.
For a more complete description of your rights and the WesternU Health Privacy Practices, click on Notice of Privacy Practices, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – en Español.
Your health and well-being is the most important thing to us. Because we are a teaching hospital, we have affordable rates. Payment plans may be available.
When it comes to payment of services, we want to make this as simple and stress-free for you as possible.
No matter what your insurance coverage is, you will always receive quality services from our expert providers.
It is your right to have a copy of your medical record.
To request a copy of your medical record, download the Medical Records Request Form.
Just fill out the form, sign it, and return the completed form to the WesternU Health Medical Records office.
We will mail it to the address you provide.
Or, you can pick up your records from our offices.
We are here to help! Tell us what’s on your mind.
Let us know if you have any comments, questions, concerns, or complaints.