The Dental Center provides both primary and specialty dental care for your entire family, including young children, teens, adults, and seniors. The Dental Center is an innovative blend of dental education and patient care. Student dentists work under the direct supervision of licensed dental faculty to deliver quality and comprehensive oral health care with a strong emphasis on compassion. When appropriate, you will receive specialty services provided by licensed and experienced dentists in Periodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Endodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, and Prosthodontics.
The Dental Center is a state-of-the-art 68-chair treatment facility conducive to patient-centered care. It also features separate treatment rooms for specialty dental exams and procedures.
Appointments are generally longer than they would be at a private dental office due to the educational environment. This means that you will get a thorough exam using specialized state-of-the-art equipment and have adequate time to discuss your oral conditions and our recommendations. The cost for services is typically less than a private dental office to offset the longer appointment times.
You may contact The Dental Center on your own or with a referral from your primary dental professional. Our faculty and student practitioners will help you reach your oral health goals and teach you how to maintain your oral health.
The WesternU Health services include the following:
- Dental x-rays
- Oral cancer screenings
- Periodontal (gum) care
- Fluoride treatments
- Root canals
- Pediatric dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Expertise: Experienced, award winning, and nationally recognized dental faculty who are dedicated to your good health and wellness. Advanced students are directly supervised by general and specialized care dentists, providing you compassionate services.
- Modern Facilities: Private examination and treatment rooms and specialized testing areas designed to provide our patients with expert medical care.
- Caring Providers: Specialized doctors who care enough to listen and make sure that you understand your dental health issues. Doctors and medical students who are eager to answer your questions and help you participate in your care.
- Team Approach: Advanced dental students and supervising dental faculty work closely together to promote the highest level of patient-centered care. Consultation with other PCC doctors also occurs for coordinated care.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: The Dental Center is housed in a spacious and well-equipped building with impressive state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment. The center boasts a cone beam 3-dimensional scanner for a precise view of the teeth and mouth structure. Practitioners are able to scan the teeth for crowns, and then design and fabricate crowns on-site while you wait. Private dental practitioners often refer patients for more comprehensive diagnostics or complex conditions requiring more specialized assessment.